DiamondLDNHAIR Hair Care Tips
What is Raw Hair?
Raw hair is exactly how the name implies, it is 100% human hair and has not gone under any chemicals such as heat or steam processing. The hair is cut from one human donor. Raw hair can last up to 5-6 years with proper care. This is the highest quality of hair on the market as it is 100% natural.
What is Virgin Hair?
Virgin hair is chemically unprocessed human hair and is steamed to achieve different textures such as curly hair, kinky hair etc. All the cuticles are intact and manoeuvre in the same direction. Virgin hair can last up to 1-3 years with proper care!
Our Raw Hair is REAL hair which is vital you maintain your hair properly, so we have some tips for you on how to take care of your hair extensions.
- We suggest for you to condition your hair before installation.
- When conditioning your hair use recommend using moisturising conditioner and wash your hair with warm water.
- Allow your hair to air dry, do not blow dry nor towel dry as this could lead to the hair shredding.
- When combing your hair start with the ends working your way up to your scalp using a wide tooth comb.
- When using heat on your hair such as hot comb, flat iron etc make sure you use a heat protectant serum. Also using too much heat can cause the hair dry out and become damaged. Minimise the amount of heat on your hair.
- Keep styling products to a minimal amount as this could weigh down the hair.
- Use a satin scarf or satin bonnet when sleeping to protect your hair.
- Never sleep with wet hair.
GLUE ON FRONTALS
- Be EXTRA gentle when removing excess glue off your lace if not this can cause damage to your lace.
- Allow shampoo to soak in the lace for approximately 5-6 minutes and gently using a very soft tooth brush or cloth and slowly remove the glue.
RECOMMENDED HAIR PRODUCTS
BIOSILK Serum (Amazon)
BIOSILK Conditioner (Amazon)
Toni&Guy Heat Protector
Argon Oil Serum
TRESemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner
If you require any more information feel free to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org